wendy james

Re: Juvenile Jibber Jabber

Post by wendy james »

Poor Mr Jet! :lol:
F'Artiste

Post by F'Artiste »

Poor Mr Jet! :mog:

A2 has been parroting back phrases at me lately, his favourite being ‘See you later alligator’. But instead of alligator, he says ‘See you later elephant’ :love2:.
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Jet! :mog:

See you later elephant is so cute. :love2:

I was telling Mr O that my new boss seems to find me very amusing for some reason and M (who I didn’t even realise was listening) said it was probably my accent. :lg:
cluefree

Post by cluefree »

Poor Mr Jet. :lol:

See you later elephant is really sweet.

I took Pete to meet a couple of pals in the park earlier and she found a conker. “Mummy look! I AM SO LUCKY!” It’s very sweet but it also made me sound like I keep Tiny Tim in a cellar in the dark full time. :look:
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

cluefree wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:24 pm I keep Tiny Tim in a cellar in the dark full time. :look:
Are we not meant to do that? :look:

I got "you are my very best Mammy!" earlier. :love: Although she also told me i was 'a very stinky sock' about an hour beforehand, so...eh. :wocket:
Tits McGee
Topaz Titanium

Post by Tits McGee »

Jet wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:20 am “When is daddy gonna die and we can get a dog?”
:mog: My friend's son asked her recently how he would go about getting new parents if he fancied a change. :lol:

L has come out with a few corkers recently. "Mummy, you look so much prettier when you wear a mask!" :cheerup: It was meant as a genuine compliment, too. :cry:

"Halloween is NOT the 31st of October! October doesn't even have 31 days!" Consults calendar. "Mummeeeeeeee, you changed the calendar to add an extra day in October! You. Are. A. LIAR!" Stomps to room, slamming door. :emme: :uhh:

She is entirely forgiven for all of this after I found "I <3 Mummy" written in dust on the tv stand, though. :)) :slattern:
I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Do you say, “Yes, my love. It’s 2020.”
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

cluefree wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:24 pm Poor Mr Jet. :lol:

See you later elephant is really sweet.

I took Pete to meet a couple of pals in the park earlier and she found a conker. “Mummy look! I AM SO LUCKY!” It’s very sweet but it also made me sound like I keep Tiny Tim in a cellar in the dark full time. :look:
:love2:

Tupac quite often exclaims “WOW!!!! MUMMY!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!” at something really dull and shit (like finding a twig, or unexciting food like a digestive biscuit) and I just have to hope no one is reporting me :mog:
Starry

Post by Starry »

H likes to look at the trees on his way to Montessori. The same trees every time. And we meet the same people every day, who obviously think that the small boy staring up in amazement at “the BEWWWdiful trees” is never allowed out of the basement.
viggy

Post by viggy »

After 10 months I finally 'fessed up that L is my boyfriend - BM laughed hysterically, then cried, then made herself a poster that says "It's OK for your Mummy to have a boyfriend" with a thumbs up drawn on.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Oh bless her, Vigs. How is she today?
smalex

Post by smalex »

That's very sweet. Are there any plans for a future introduction?
viggy

Post by viggy »

She's absolutely fine, she's met him a couple of times at my work - it all came up because L asked me if she'd like to come to the lights at the Botanics in December, and when I asked her she started grilling me. Anyway, after saying yes, then no when she found out he WAS my bf, she's said yes again.... "It's basically all I thought about all day... But you're allowed to make your own decisions... And I do want to go to the lights thingy" :love:

Walk through some lights, toast a marshmallow together, job done. A mere 13 months after I started seeing him!

Literally everyone else I know with kids has moved in together within a year, I'm taking it slooooooow.
smalex

Post by smalex »

Nothing wrong with that! I'm sometimes shocked how quickly people introduce their new partners to their kids. And you weren't even able to see him for ages so that's not helped!
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I agree with Smal, slow is much better in these situations.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Starry

Post by Starry »

I agree with the others, slower is better in the long run. Lovely BM though. She is such a great kid.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Bit shit made me lol.

I taught Sproglette how to make scrambled eggs on toast, so she went away and wrote it up and has referred back to it since. I wonder how long before she remembers it. :lol:
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

I think she has a great future in project management :)) You add milk though? Controversial!
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Just a splash (and it would be cream if there was any around).
smalex

Post by smalex »

I saw my nephews today. Nephew 2 (hes 2.5) looked at me and said, out of the blue, 'I was a baby when I was born' :lol: :love: