Sunday

Heebie Jeebie

Sunday

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

Right, let's get on with Sunday. I'm trapped under a kitten who is very determined to suck my clothes. When he moves there will be crumpets for breakfast, and then I'm either going to make scones or a bramble bakewell to take to my parents. My mum has made soup so we can have lunch in the garden :love:
wendy james

Re: Sunday

Post by wendy james »

Morning Heebs! Your day sounds very Sunday-ish.

I’m just heading to the gym, and am hoping for a solo spin class. Nothing planned for the rest of the day.
Arrietty

Post by Arrietty »

That sounds like a lovely start to the day, I am under a slightly bigger cat at the moment. We are planning to go for a walk through the woods today, as it’s very grey here and at least the trees should add a bit of colour.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Morning.

More decorating here. I’ve also agreed to do a leaflet drop for the local Labour councillor so I think I’ll get that done today if it’s dry between rugby sessions for Squeak. I don’t fancy my chances of getting Chunk to tag along.
Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

Morning! Haribo sounds like she has settled in well. :weewee:

We are in a caravan. MrD is about to make bacon rolls, then we need to be at the clubhouse for 10am so the kids can make Halloween slime. We are swimming later (I would gladly skip this as I hate the faff!) but F&S love it. We might also hire a pedal kart thing to zoom around the campsite. We will be heading home later this afternoon.

I hope you all have lovely Sundays.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Morning all. We’re sorting out the shed and building the next lot of shelves today. It involves ripping out some old wooden shelving that’s too shallow to hold much. Later it’s crochet, homework and Strictly. Maybe a walk.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Good morning, I got the trapped under a cat memo.

Quiet day here today, I think - we played an app based detective game yesterday in Shrewsbury yesterday, so spend a good few hours trudging all over the town. Plus we went and had a meal inside for the first time since before lockdown. So we need a chilled day after all the excitement. :lol:
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Happy Sunday!

I’ve had a Sunday-ish day with a trip to a local nature walk complete with fairy garden, a swim and a movie with popcorn (Big). There will be a chicken fajita salad later.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

Morning!

Your day sounds perfect apart from the soup, Heebie. ;)

Cerise's day sounds very satisfying.

I'm going to do more sorting out of stuff to go in the loft. It's a bit annoying as we could do with someone to come and babysit so P and I could just get on with it together in a few hours, but my mum is still in local lockdown so we're having to do it in fits and starts.

Then we're doing a sensory play thing where you have sole use of the play area which should be fun. We might do a McDonalds for lunch on the way.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Hobbes wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:20 am Good morning, I got the trapped under a cat memo.

Quiet day here today, I think - we played an app based detective game yesterday in Shrewsbury yesterday, so spend a good few hours trudging all over the town. Plus we went and had a meal inside for the first time since before lockdown. So we need a chilled day after all the excitement. :lol:
Which one was it, Hobbes? We did the Witchcrafft & Wizardry one last month, my friend’s daughter brought her dog dressed as the Golden Snitch.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:49 am
Hobbes wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:20 am Good morning, I got the trapped under a cat memo.

Which one was it, Hobbes? We did the Witchcrafft & Wizardry one last month, my friend’s daughter brought her dog dressed as the Golden Snitch.
It was Witchcraft and wizardry, we didn’t realise it had been rebooked till the last minute (it was originally booked for lockdown) so we didn’t get a chance to dress up, but some people had great costumes. I would love to have seen the golden snitch dog. :love:
Teasel

Post by Teasel »

Morning! Some lovely sounding Sundays.

N is at my parents so this morning I'm going to go for a mooch at a local farmers/craft market, followed by picking up a click and collect order in town.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Good morning. Ooh, some excellent sounding Sundays so far!

I’ve only been up long enough to have a piece of toast and some tea. I’m meant to be running but am really struggling with the motivation for that at the moment. Given that’s about the only thing I ever do, it could be a quiet day :lol:

The girls (24 and nearly 18) inexplicably decided to get out all M’s old Harry Potter Lego from the loft yesterday, so that’s currently all over the table. I fully suspect they’ll have lost interest in it today.
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

I just had a nice chat with a track and trace lady (I ticked the "you can contact me" box out of curiosity).

Today is mostly stock and pie making, with Pilates thrown in.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Good morning. I am still in bed to avoid the pre-church scrum for the bathrooms, but P, J and Berty have headed off so I will get in the shower and take TD out for breakfast. I might try to see my sister this afternoon.

I love the idea of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Good morning all

I am having a lovely lazy morning. Will do some maths homework later but just sitting with tea catching up on Strictly now.

Mr Is has gone out on his advanced rider bike ride thing this morning and we'll have bacon when he gets back.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Loralei wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:47 am I love the idea of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
You have one in Bristol on 23rd Jan if you fancy it Lora, it’s these people:-

https://www.cluedupp.com/products/brist ... t-wizardry

This one was very suitable for kids - we did the peaky blinders one at the beginning of the year, but that storyline was more adult. You walk to locations around the area and have to solve clues and riddles to talk to witnesses, then at the end eliminate suspects and weapons to submit your answer - it’s really good fun.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

It’s brilliant, we did Peaky Blinders last year, and my friend has booked the Jack the Ripper one for next year too. It was a lovely atmosphere, chatting to other players from a safe distance. We solved it, too!
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Thanks, that looks great!
smalex

Post by smalex »

W has gone to play with a friend all day so its very quiet here. Weve cleaned and eaten pancakes. I'm going to make a little Christmas cake now I think.