Thursday is Here.

Estrella

Re: Thursday is Here.

Post by Estrella »

Purple is my favourite colour, so I would choose that. Teal is nice too though. So I guess it depends what it is.

Good luck later, Rosy!
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Good morning

I like purple and I like teal. H wears a purple blazer for school, Flora and she looks lovely. :love:

I had a fitful sleep and had to keep guzzling water because my throat was so sore. H and Z are off out to a park with friends and a picnic today (their friend's Mum has offered to bring them) and I will stay home and relax with TBL.
F'Artiste

Post by F'Artiste »

Morning! I hope you manage to rest and relax today Ismee.

It’s a normal day here, though I started it with a walking workout (and now Henry the cat is chirruping and purring at me in concern :mog: ). At least it’s nearly the weekend.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

indigo wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:23 am My local is very lovely, Marth and has outside space.

Morning all. I can't seem to get going this morning. Zzzzzzzzz
I will check out booking options. Also maybe for us lot once things are more sorted.
Malan
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

Ismee wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:48 am
H wears a purple blazer for school, Flora and she looks lovely. :love:
I'm sure she does, and I'm sure C will as well! It's odd isn't it, purple is the only colour I have a proper dislike of. E loves it though.

I hope you can have a restful day x
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Morning all. I would choose teal, for the record.

More work here today :sigh: I might go to the pharmacy at lunchtime to see if my prescription is in, that's what counts as fun round these parts :ruby:

I hope you get some rest today, Is.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

I've started hating going to the chemist lately as every time I go he goes on about me getting a pre-paid prescription. Stop it. Leave me alone!
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Gosh, that was efficient, rosy! I am off to meet a friend for a walk in 5 mins, I’m just finishing a sausage bap from yesterday’s TGTG Costa bag. It is tasty (always brown sauce with sausage baps).
sally maclennane

Oh no, ketchup with a sausage bap! Always!

We get free prescriptions here, North of the wall but I keep meaning to set up an online account so I can order repeat prescriptions that way instead of having to phone up and leave a garbled message.
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

Bacon bap = ketchup
Sausage bap = brown sauce
Bacon AND sausage bap = a quandary.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Derek Nimmo wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:29 am Bacon bap = brown sauce
Sausage bap = brown sauce
Bacon AND sausage bap = brown sauce
I've fixed that for you :))

Morning, I am full of CBA so will just potter about doing unimportant but necessary work tasks until lunch. Then I'm heading to mum's with the intention of cleaning her bedroom. She's complaining of not being able to bottom things out so I'll do it instead, if she lets me :ella:
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
sally maclennane

I don't put brown sauce on anything, I don't like it. Ketchup on a roll & sausage though.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

What about mustard?
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Mustard is for hotdogs.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Derek Nimmo wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:29 am Bacon cob = ketchup
Sausage cob = brown sauce
Bacon AND sausage cob = a quandary.
This is correct.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

Texaco Shirley wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:48 am What about mustard?
I logged in specifically to ask this. Also to say teal, but try to nudge it towards a duck egg blue if poss.

I am in my office for the third day in a row, and the novelty is well and truly worn off. Home is a no-no though as I have no bathroom. I showered here this morning and felt really vulnerable being in my nuddy in the office. It was worth it now I’m clean though.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Teal. And I'm pretty disgusted about ketchup being anywhere near bacon.
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

I don't usually put any sauce on my bacon sandwich but if I do it's ketchup. Also ketchup on a sausage sandwich, never brown sauce on anything.

How long till you get your bathroom back, Tabs? Ours went wrong when we had it done and we didn't have access to a shower for days and days. It was really hot so we were all sweaty and had to shower at neighbours and friends houses. It was horrible.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

Ismee wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:14 am How long till you get your bathroom back, Tabs? Ours went wrong when we had it done and we didn't have access to a shower for days and days. It was really hot so we were all sweaty and had to shower at neighbours and friends houses. It was horrible.
Eek, how awful. We were told before it began that work would take 4 days, but we shall see! It’s at that stage where they’re doing all the behind the scenes stuff, so each evening it just looks messier than the day before.
rosy

Post by rosy »

H1ppychick wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:09 am Gosh, that was efficient, rosy! I am off to meet a friend for a walk in 5 mins, I’m just finishing a sausage bap from yesterday’s TGTG Costa bag. It is tasty (always brown sauce with sausage baps).
I was amazed at their efficiency! Big thumbs up to Sainsbury’s home insurance (well, AXA really). I think sending photos of the smashed remains helped - it was clear it was beyond mending.

Hotdog mustard has to be that weird American yellow stuff.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.