Show your (craft)work

Incorporating hobbies, computer games, Verm's Interesting Links and anything else you can think of excluding football and other spectator sports because these belong in the Sport section, but allowing sports you play yourself with your own body as that counts as a pastime.
overthehill

Re: Show your (craft)work

Post by overthehill »

That's gorgeous, Bean. :love:
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

That’s very cute Bean.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I've been really busy over the last week as I've had a few orders for stuff in and Betty wanted some things.

First up are witch earrings - I've done them in loads of colours as a friend wanted some items to put on her halloween charity stall. They are a lot of fun to make and I'll probably do a load more and try and flog them myself.
tempImagewUckbu.gif
Then I've done some other halloween earrings and have more planned. Betty asked for a rainbow spider so I added this to the other 10 I've made (what will I do with them? I don't know! I'm just enjoying making them)
tempImage9FSaQS.gif
Lastly someone asked me for a loose Victoriana style choker with charms and beads so I came up with this. Not to everyone's tastes (I wouldn't wear it!) but it fulfilled the brief and seemed to come out ok.
tempImageXH4B50.gif
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Pretty!

They’re cute BF.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Those are so cute, especially the witchy earrings!
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Skips

Post by Skips »

I really like the witch earrings!
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

The witch earrings are great!

If you are selling them, let me know, and I'll order a pair for S - she adores Hallowe'en.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I would also like to order some witch earrings of you are still planning on makin them, Kleio.
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

Love the witch earrings and the rainbow spider Kleio!
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Turtle Bean wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:26 pm I would also like to order some witch earrings of you are still planning on makin them, Kleio.
Morganna wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:35 pm If you are selling them, let me know, and I'll order a pair for S - she adores Hallowe'en.
I am! Well I was but now I'm in isolation until the middle of next week I can't get out and I'd need to disinfect everything once I'm out. :))
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

I’ve been doing different bits and bobs, as well as some not very interesting clothes for me and the girls.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

The little key chain thing is very cute.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

The poo bag holder? I need to make the hole a bit more central but it was easy enough to make. My lucky parents will get one. :mrgreen:
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

wendy james wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:05 am The poo bag holder? I need to make the hole a bit more central but it was easy enough to make. My lucky parents will get one. :mrgreen:
I bought one for S with a picture of a Frenchie on it, and a strategically placed hole in his tail area :))

It cost fifteen quid with postage, and was rubbish quality when it came, but the seller (on etsy) is often sold out of various brands, so they are clearly popular. If it's not too much hassle to find suitable dog-related fabric (she used pleather) you could make a fortune.

Something like this

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 15.06.50.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Is that a hanging pocket for use with bunk beds? I could really do with making a set of those for my lot. They look very useful!

I've been playing around with sea glass. I won't bore you with all of them but I've finally photographed a few pieces today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

I finished another block of my blanket! One more to do of this pattern and then I get to move on to a new pattern & designer...

Love the sea glass stuff Kleio! I love sea glass anyway but these ones are particularly pretty
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

That's really pretty Dutchie!
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Awesome is such a misused word, but I'm in awe. Really looking forward to seeing the finished throw/blanket. I love the colour combinations.
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

overthehill wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:01 pm Awesome is such a misused word, but I'm in awe. Really looking forward to seeing the finished throw/blanket. I love the colour combinations.
Thanks OTH and Kleio! I'm really enjoying working on this one - I would normally start getting bored if I'm repeating endless squares that are identical but this blanket is perfect with max. 3 squares of each pattern and all in different colour combinations.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Bean showed us how to make a simple notebook.