PMQs

Lily
Picker-Lily

Re: PMQs

Post by Lily »

While the Queen sat alone at her husband's funeral.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Disco

Post by Disco »

sally maclennane wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:53 pm As someone on Twitter said "people working at 10 Downing St during Covid partied harder than the Happy Mondays in the early 90s"
:mog:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I swear to god, no one normal likes their colleagues that fucking much, surely? Or were they so starved of social contact (like the rest of us)?
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

I bet there’s so much FOMO associated with being there and getting “face time” with the right people, etc.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

The fact that the Telegraph broke it too. The establishment is done with Johnson.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Luther

Post by Luther »

I'm quite pleased he's still there and being supported by senior colleagues. The shit stench associated chiefly with Johnson is starting to rub off on all of them. I hope for their total humiliation at the hands of the electorate.

And, whilst I'm not really proud of how I feel about this, I kind of hope it destroys a good few of them as human beings. Many of the current crop are not conservatives, they're hateful nationalists. Shit human beings who've gone through life with no negative consequences resulting from anything they've done. They deserve everything coming to them.
Nigel Blackwell wrote: He went to the safari park where he saw a monkey with a banana in one hand and a tin opener in the other. He shouted over to the monkey, "hey, you don't need a tin opener for that!" To which the monkey replied, "it's for the custard, dickhead."
Pootle
Topaz Titanium

Post by Pootle »

Completely agree, Luther. They're awful people and massively over promoted beyond their pathetic abilities. I'm particularly hoping that Rees mogg is destroyed by it. Boris has also now had to admit him and Carrie were traveling between Westminster and Chequers in March 2020 when travel to a second home was banned.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’m with you Luther. He can stay until the next election, actually, because that’s our main hope now.

For me, the real problem now is that I’ve lost all respect for, and trust and faith in the police since March 2020.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

My MP is actually saying stuff I agree with on the telly this morning. :ruby:

Although I do look forward to the success of Operation Save Big Dog.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Mountain Goat wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:37 am The fact that the Telegraph broke it too. The establishment is done with Johnson.
And now they're printing photos of Carrie Johnson breaking guidance by hugging a friend. They really are going after them :shoe:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve reflected more and I really think the worst punishment we could give him is to make him see out his term and actually do his job.

They’re also going after Keir Starmer now.
Roma

Post by Roma »

He‘s now saying nobody warned him that the drinks party was against the rules. I mean he actually set the rule…

I cannot believe he’s still in charge. I’m really hoping he’ll resign any day now…
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:22 pm I’ve reflected more and I really think the worst punishment we could give him is to make him see out his term and actually do his job.
Agreed.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I don't go on Twitter much but am really enjoying the YOU MADE THE RULES trending a all the creative insults. Uncooked sausage is my fave so far.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Did anyone see Beth Rigby interviewing him today when he was in a hospital? It was unbelievable. I’ve never seen anything like it! He looked like he was about to cry.
Glint

Post by Glint »

He looked very broken, perhaps one more question would have pushed him over the edge.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Turtle Bean wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:58 pm I don't go on Twitter much but am really enjoying the YOU MADE THE RULES trending a all the creative insults. Uncooked sausage is my fave so far.
This is my favourite!
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Ha ha!

The Line of Duty/led by Donkeys video was brilliant too.

https://twitter.com/jed_mercurio/status ... nGSMQ&s=19
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

I loved that Sal.

PMQs today right? Should be another interesting one…
Glint

Post by Glint »

It is indeed, I he turns up.

Apparently he didn't want to isolate when he had it - what a surprise :ella: And there is more to come out :shock: