What's up, Saturday?

Turtle Bean

What's up, Saturday?

Post by Turtle Bean »

Morning. How is your day looking? I am sat in bed drinking tea and have just realised I have not washed my hair since Tuesday. So I will soon rectify that, then clean the bathroom. All my other housework is done though I do need to do some laundry.

I think we are going to the cinema later.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: What's up, Saturday?

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Hello Beab!

I am the only person awake here, but there’s only two of us anyway.

It’s so peaceful! I want to make coffee though and that will mean noise.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Hello! Female household members have been up for ages. The girls have been watching TV whereas I’ve been going through food cupboards, binning stuff, posting other stuff on olio and making a list of what’s left and needs using. I’ve made a start on lunches for the week and there’s soup in the IP.

I also did a potting shed/garden check and enjoyed a coffee outside.

We’re heading into Bath soon.
Last edited by wendy james on Sat May 14, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Morning! I’m in bed not too far from Pip and drinking dreadful hotel tea. Today holds a lot of walking as we explore our university campus including all the new bits. We raised the average age in the pubs last night by several years! :lol:
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Good morning.

I’m in bed but no tea or coffee on the horizon as I need to run/walk as soon as I’m up. I also need to take an LFT, so I haven’t even touched my water yet :lol:

We’ve got my mum and brother over for lunch, and then some late work clothes shopping for J.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Morning. I’m sitting in my car outside the building that my yoga retreat is in, because I got here slightly early - I was clock watching at home so thought I might as well come and sit outside here.

I’m meeting friends for a walk at lunchtime then the rest of the day is blank space / undecided.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Cerise wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:36 am Morning! I’m in bed not too far from Pip and drinking dreadful hotel tea. Today holds a lot of walking as we explore our university campus including all the new bits. We raised the average age in the pubs last night by several years! :lol:
Oh! That must be a bit strange. How long are you there for?
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

Morning turtles,

What will you see, Bean? Lots of luck to squeak this weekend!

I’m coming at you also from my bed, but I have yet to go to sleep. I’ve had my choir tech/dress rehearsal this evening, and after staying out too long at karaoke last night and not fully recovered from whatever non-COVID ailment I’ve got, I’ve been worried about my voice all day. This morning I had to go and re-stock lemons, ginger, honey, herbal tea, and cough medicine and I’ve been judiciously taking it all all day :emme: I at least managed to get through the whole show and my song (which is at the end).

I did have a makeup fail though. I have to sing the while show in a mask and then take it off for my solo. By the time I did that my supposedly rock solid NARS lippy was all over my face :cry: If anyone can recommend a good lip stain that stays put under a mask I’d be very grateful!

I need a while to decompress before I can sleep, plus I was starving. So I’ve eaten dumplings and sushi for supper, washed my concert dress so it’s fresh for tomorrow’s shows, and I’m now sitting with a face mask on. I’ve got to be back at the venue in less than 12 hours, so I’d better get some shut eye!
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Morning all.

I'm up waiting for my hair to dry.

I'm off to Bath soon as well! I will wave, Wendy if we pass. Sleep well and feel better, Epp.
Malan
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Break a leg, Epp! Is that the right thing to say? It sounds amazing, hope you can share some video clips.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Morning. I slept late this morning but have had coffee and a samosa for breakfast.

I think we are going to paint the kitchen today. I'll probably go for a walk later as the weather is looking lovely at the moment.

Good luck Epp!
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Morning. I have no plans other than puppy class today. I might try to do some exercise.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:48 am
Cerise wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:36 am Morning! I’m in bed not too far from Pip and drinking dreadful hotel tea. Today holds a lot of walking as we explore our university campus including all the new bits. We raised the average age in the pubs last night by several years! :lol:
Oh! That must be a bit strange. How long are you there for?
Until some time tomorrow. It’s quite surreal!
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Morning all. We are in town having brunch just now and we will be heading to the pub shortly to watch the football as our team have won the league. I suspect we will be home by tea time :lol:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
rosy

Post by rosy »

Morning! Good luck Epp and Squeak.

I’ve hung two loads of laundry out and cleaned the kitchen, so now I’m having a little sit down before tackling some French homework.

Eurovision later. :frolic:
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Good luck Epp. If you haven’t got them and can get hold of them in the meantime I recommend Vocalzone tablets to clear your voice.

https://www.amazon.com/PACK-Vocalzone-T ... 242&sr=8-1
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Texaco Shirley wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:51 am Morning. I have no plans other than puppy class today. I might try to do some exercise.
Bruno went to his first class yesterday and it was a disaster. The poor trainer tried all her tricks to get him up and engaged but he was having none of it. He only roused himself to duff up a really sweet but giant puppy that came over to say hello. :lol:

Today I will be steam cleaning my floors and taking M to a soccer game. T is spending all weekend revising for his exams as he has a soccer tournament next weekend. The only condition to letting him play was that he forgoes all gaming this weekend to make a dent in his revision which I think he is now regretting.

And good luck, Epp!
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Break a leg Epp!

My hairdresser cancelled my appointment with 45 minutes notice. I’m now going to walk the high street seeing if anybody can fit me in. :panic:
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

olive wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:40 pm T is spending all weekend revising for his exams as he has a soccer tournament next weekend. The only condition to letting him play was that he forgoes all gaming this weekend to make a dent in his revision which I think he is now regretting.
I made A get up early and revise all morning as I'd managed to arrange a day out and sleepover with her old school friends before her exam timetable was announced (all before half term which I was not expecting!).

Good luck Epp!

Mr P is away this weekend at a stag do (apparently he nearly threw up in a tank this morning :ella: ) so I spent the morning out of the house ferrying children from various activities and to the library while we had viewings and I've only just got in and I booked the cinema as well, so I have to leave again in 5 mins. I may treat myself to a cold beer during the film.
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Break a leg, Epp & good luck to Squeak!

Little Bruno is a bruiser! :lol: I'd love to see more photos.