November fitness

Epponnee Rae

Re: November fitness

Post by Epponnee Rae »

Catching up with EOW, I did a peloton ride Friday, rest day yesterday, and Body Pump this morning.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Step this morning, Pump then “Stretch & Mobility” (which is the David Lloyd class title for random yoga & Pilates style classes) this evening. I’m trying to hit a November target for calorie burn.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I did a full body workout this morning. It felt super tough. But it doesn’t count cos my Garmin died halfway through :mog:
Roma

Post by Roma »

Estrella wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:49 pm I did a full body workout this morning. It felt super tough. But it doesn’t count cos my Garmin died halfway through :mog:
I always feel my exercise doesn’t count if I’m not wearing my Garmin to record it :lol:

Bodypump today and aiming for at least 10,000 steps.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Monday I did Spirit then Dance Fitness
Yesterday I did Pump and a Yoga class
Today was a yoga class with a different instructor who refers to all the poses by their Sanskrit names so I was always scrambling to work out what she meant in the more familiar terms. Interesting though - I don't have anything else that's convenient on a Wednesday lunchtime so I'll try her again.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

My stupid watch frequently "forgets" a whole day when I've done more exercise than normal (I usually sync to my phone every morning, to see my sleep). So I have to remember to sync in the evening too now.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I have been doing random workouts for past couple of weeks since I finished my second round of Iron. Have decided to do her Beastmode 2 week program next. First day was legs and I appear to have killed them.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I managed to do that weird knock thing that causes a bruise at the joint on my left foot at Pilates tonight. It really hurts. The opposite foot to the wasp sting from last week.

Otherwise it was a good class.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Beastmode day 2 was arms and shoulders. It was a good one. Got it done super early to beat the heat here.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

My foot still aches a bit, but I’ve done Full On Friday of Pump, Balance in the morning then Kettlebells this evening.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Genuinely D.E.A.D this morning after day 3 glutes and hamstrings. Had planned to do a wee treadmill session afterwards but that’s not going to happen.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Rest day yesterday as the DOMs from my hamstrings was killer!

Full body this morning. I had to put the air con even though I worked out at 6am. Holy humidity, Batman!
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I was on fire in Dance Step yesterday. We did five combos and not the easy ones.

I’ve been to kettlebells tonight. Had a nice chat with a woman about whether it’s mixed cardio vs functional strength.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Decided to make it a double workout day today and did back and biceps this afternoon.