Netflix human recommendations

Mountain Goat

Re: Netflix human recommendations

Post by Mountain Goat »

I am SO excited about Dark S3 but I will also need to revise beforehand. Even though I watched S1 twice before watching S2 (once by myself, then it became apparent that Mr G also needed to rewatch it if I didn't want to have to pause and explain EVERYTHING). :lol: I am avoiding reading about it but review headline review indicate it won't be disappointing. :disco: Also I believe the whole story arc of S1-3 was conceived at once, and this is the end of it, so it's not like a Lost where they lose the thread and nothing makes sense. Also I :love2: Jonas (2 out of 3 ages :look: ) which helps.

I binge watched Never Have I Ever over the weekend thanks to here and it was WONDERFUL. I never expected to sit fully roaring my eyes out at a teenage comedy drama.

One episode left of The Sinner. I'm enjoying this one maybe more than season 2.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents

Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

Cerise wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:15 am
The boys and I are enjoy Floor Is Lava. :lol:
I know a few people who have been enjoying that. J has turned my front room into a lava room and makes me commentate. Constantly.

Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I'm desperate to watch S3 but I honestly can't yet because it would be so confusing! Rewatching the first series this weekend we still had to keep pausing it and saying, 'who's that then' and also, 'is he the one who...' repeatedly! I love the little deaf girl she is so funny. I hope she gets a good ending.

I'm pleased to read that about the story arc, as it's been so good, if batshit, that it would be a shame if it went all Lost.

Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Rhodonite wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:51 am
Cerise wrote:
I know a few people who have been enjoying that. J has turned my front room into a lava room and makes me commentate. Constantly.
Same in our house!

I’m currently binging Below Deck. I watched S2 on Bravo years ago, but have started from the beginning. I love Eddie so much :flirt:

Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Cerise wrote:
Us too!

So many of the American men are absolutely awful people though. :lol:

Little My

Post by Little My »

I've been meaning to put on Floor Is Lava with the kids!

I need a new show for doing my x-trainer in front of, but I don't know what that is yet.

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Floor is Lava, Little My. I've been enjoying it in a completely brainless, reminds me of being a kid, way. And I've been doing my weights in front of it.

I think the contestants are encouraged to be as ridiculous as possible, Kleio. The triplets in the first episode were hilariously awful, but very entertaining.

Chicky

Post by Chicky »

I've been watching Strong - it's a fitness competition but mindless enough to be perfect for the x-trainer I reckon.

Tits McGee

Post by Tits McGee »

L loves Floor is Lava, but I think it worries her slightly because she keeps saying "the floor isn't lava though, it's just red water" every few minutes whilst watching. :love: :lol:
I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster

Rosa

Post by Rosa »

We've just finished White Lines. It was completely ridiculous but quite enjoyable, and Ibiza looked so beautiful. I could even tolerate Laurence Fox being in it, as they'd given him dreadful stringy hair and absurd lines.

Estrella

Post by Estrella »

White Lines was completely ridiculous (and I was left wondering how Axel’s body ended up where it did) but yes, Ibiza looked wonderful. It’s still number one on my list of places to live should I suddenly become a multi millionaire.

Annabella

Post by Annabella »

I would like to live on Formentera and ferry back and forth to Ibiza as the fancy takes me.

sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Apparently a lot of White Lines was filmed on Mallorca!

I thought WL was terrible, the main character was so annoying although they all were to be fair, and the storylines were bonkers!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse

Rosa

Post by Rosa »

They were all awful and/or annoying in some way! I did love Boxer though.

Mayday

Post by Mayday »

Chicky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 pm
I've been watching Strong - it's a fitness competition but mindless enough to be perfect for the x-trainer I reckon.
I really like Strong. Especially that they still continue with their transformation even after they've been knocked out. We watched a bit of The Titan Games too, which was quite good.

Has anyone seen Magic For Humans? My kids love it.

Little My

Post by Little My »

I watched the third episode of Floor Is Lava (as my kids had apparently already been watching it without me :lg: ) and it is great shout-at-the-screen material. It seems to end abruptly, but whatever. :))

Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

Dirty Money, a documentary series - I've watched the ones on Trump, Jared Kushner and the Pharma industry so far. Not likely to tell you much you don't already know/suspect but a good watch nevertheless.

Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I want to watch that, Del. In fact I might watch it now. I'm interested in Jared Kushner for some reason and would like to know bad stuff about him, the creepy little bastard.

Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Little My wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:20 pm
I watched the third episode of Floor Is Lava (as my kids had apparently already been watching it without me :lg: ) and it is great shout-at-the-screen material. It seems to end abruptly, but whatever. :))
We watched one tonight with three flight attendants. They were quite funny!

Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

You won't be disappointed Bean :woteva: