- Posts: 5571
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm
- Location: NE Scotland
Oh she's just brilliant! What an excellent day!
- Posts: 14581
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:35 pm
- Location: Narnia
Goodnight Hop! And thank you Leap, that was brilliant!
- Posts: 4208
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:08 pm
Thank you for sharing Hop and your day.
- Posts: 2742
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 am
Well I don't know what sort of day you have had Leap but Hop has had a marvellous time!
Take care of yourself and that lovely little person and thank you for sharing
- Posts: 8055
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:28 pm
- Location: London
- Really Creepy
- Posts: 19072
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm
She is such a lovely little thing and I’ve enjoyed your day!
Leap wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:50 pm
I should add the table is normally in the middle of the room and we don’t usually sit side by side facing the wall like a pair of creeps
I will always imagine you and C like this though.
- Posts: 31151
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
- Location: Over there
Oh, how lovely
Thank you for sharing your day.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
- Posts: 16150
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:13 pm
- Location: The Future
I’ve just read this all. Thank you for sharing your lovely day. I could just smoosh Hop in her red outfit
- Posts: 3587
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:58 pm
Thank you Leap! Reading this has really brightened up my day.
I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster
- Posts: 6662
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:53 pm
- Location: uk
I’ve just caught up with your day, how nice. Hop really does look like her Mummy .
- Posts: 10812
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 am
Thank you for sharing, it looks like you both had a wonderful day together.
- Posts: 54740
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:29 pm
This is so cheering.
I am happy to go next but have to do actual work tomorrow as the VPN is fixed and I have a lot to catch up on. Shall I do Monday?
- Glitz 'n' Glam
- Posts: 4304
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:13 pm
- Posts: 29926
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Hop is so lovely, thank you for sharing your day.
- Posts: 36357
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:21 pm
I would love to see Olive’s day.
To be clear I would also love to see Bean and Storm but will bow to Bean’s availability.
- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:09 pm
I’ve just had to binge-read your thread, Leap, but how lovely
Mad Hop was my favourite too!
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:16 pm
- Location: a Northerner in Kent
I’ve just read it all too
Hop is just adorable
- Posts: 12792
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:26 pm
What a delight to binge all in one go! Thanks Leap and Hop for a lovely day
- Posts: 3801
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm
Just binge read too and your thread brought lots of cheer.
Hop is absolutely adorable. I especially love her mirror gazing, reading and her now found skill getting in the way of naps.
Your cross-stitch is very lovely and must be a great mindful activity. I haven't heard of the book you're reading so I'm off to google now to work out why it is a controversial choice for the current time.
Thanks for sharing your lovely day.
- Posts: 22016
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:05 pm
- Location: Somewhere, everywhere, nowhere
Thank you for sharing. A very good start to the "days".
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.